Thursday, May 29, 2014

Yosemite!

Yesterday we went on a huge adventure! We started riding, and there were so many bugs, we had to stop and clean visors and my window. I didn't want bug guts clouding my view! It was morning, but already hot in the desert.

When we stopped to clean, daddy went off roading! Whee! It looked fun!


Mommy took pictures, of course.


Then we continued on to Yosemite... I hadn't even had time for a nap before we were in snow!


Brrr, was that cold on my bottom!

Then we were there!


Even the sign was big!

We found these ginormous rocks. I saw climbers, so I gave it a try.


I didn't get very close to the top!


We saw a lizard that I wanted to eat, but mommy said I can't eat animals in Yosemite. Bah. 

There were so many pretty things!



I could sit for hours and just look at the views.


In this one, daddy told me to hold on tight! It was windy up there and a long way down!


I found a rock I could climb!


I fell off, but I told mommy not to post that picture.

Then we had lunch! I was a thirsty monkey.


We saw Mommy's favorite mountain! I don't know how you can have a favorite mountain, but it was pretty cool.


Mommy said it is called Half Dome. I wondered where the other half went!

We left Yosemite, and I took a nap. When I woke up, we were going around some crazy corners!


We stopped in Jamestown, and Mommy said they used to pan for gold here. I asked if we could pan for gold, but it looked like everything was pretty closed for the night. It was a sleepy little town.



When we got to Mommy's cousins, I got to meet a tin man!!


Then I found a perfect climbing tree. 


Then, I acted out a Winnie the Pooh story... Do you remember this one, where Pooh ate too much honey? Yum... Honey...  


When mommy told her cousin that she'd brought a monkey, Mommy's cousin was surprised! I liked Rosie and April.



April let us sleep in her bed, and she likes having 300 blankets. I think April is awesome. 

Bye!
















No comments:

Post a Comment