Thursday, May 29, 2014

The giants and the ranchers!

Bouncy bouncy bouncy bounce! I want to play and do things!

We rode a long way for a Monkey yesterday!  We saw lots and lots of farms, with sheep and cows and horses. I talked to the sheep the most. The babies are so cute and only know a few words! They like their hillsides.

Mommy talked to me all about mail. I want to make some mail so I can go to the post office again! People in the post office are very nice.



We had tacos and nachoes for lunch! 


Then we had cinnamon crisps that were heavenly!

Daddy found a town all about him!


He's so cool. :-)

We saw the strangest thing yesterday. There were naked giants, right out there in the middle of nowhere! And my parents are so strange, they took pictures! You'd think that would be illegal or something. I hope they don't go to jail. I don't like jail.


We went to a cowboy resturaunt for dinner!


I met this nice cowboy. He said he had been standing there a real long time.

Then I tried to wear a horse shoe!


My feet were too small, so I wore it on my neck. 


Mommy ordered beer! Ever since grandma and grandpas, I like to taste beer. Mommy says only a little taste for a little monkey.


This is Daddy's bar-b-choke face.


He makes better faces than I do.

I think I should call all my friends now. Spiky Cash, are you home?


Later today I get to see a mountain that blew a lake into itself!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment