Thursday, May 22, 2014

Curves, then traffic, then Grandma and Grandpa!

Today was a fun riding day! We got up and the fog was cool on my face.


Then we rode and rode and rode. There were lots and lots of curves!  Then Mommy got hungry. We went to The Boat House. Their Fish and Chips were yummy!


After that, Mommy and Daddy let me have some awesome adventures! I flew a plane and rode a flying bicycle!

 




Then back to the curves!  Sometimes we went slow. There were cows and goats. Mommy does this nice thing where she rocks the bike back and forth, and I fall asleep. 

When I woke up, there were cars and buildings and people and motorcycles and it was hot!  We were in San Francisco! I heard a guy talking about his sportster, and we saw another guy dressed in full leathers on his bike. There must be racing down here!

We went across a big orange bridge. Mommy and Daddy must have been tired, because we didn't take any pictures. We whizzed down the freeway super fast for a while, until everything came to a screeching halt. I took another nap.

When I woke up, we were at Grandma and Grandpa's!


I sat with Grandma's pretty figurines. Then Grandma played with me while mommy and daddy washed bikes. 


Then Grandpa played with me. Mommy says maybe he isn't the best influence, but I think he's great! 


We had yummy pork chops for dinner. Then I visited with the lady of the grapes.

Then I found a jumping bed! 

Mommy and Daddy say it is for sleeping, but I don't believe them.  I think they may send me to stay with the lady of the grapes if I don't stop jumping, so I better say good night.

Bye!
 







No comments:

Post a Comment