Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Crazy parents...

Yesterday I made a bunch of new friends at breakfast, from Kanneticet and Olkahoma and Portlandia and Our Home State! 



Then we hopped on the motorcycle and rode away! 

We rode and rode, and it was exciting, because the wind pushed the motorcycle back and forth and back and forth. I fell asleep until Lunch. I like Lunch. We stopped in Bandon at The Station and mommy and daddy ate a huge cheeseburger! 


There was a waitress who couldn't stop talking about me! I liked her. There was a very nice bear there that I took a picture with.


He gave me a 'bear hug!' Tee hee!

Then we got back on the bikes. Daddy turned me around so I could watch Mommy drive. Once I figured it out, I tried to wriggle up and drive for Mommy, but she told me to hop back in my spot. I was a sulky monkey.

Sometimes Mommy would stand up while she rode the motorcycle. She said it was because her butt hurt, but I think she just likes shaking her booty at Daddy. 

We stopped for coffee at a book store, and I loved sitting in the sun! 

Then we rode through a tree!!!!!! Where do my parents get these ideas??


After this, we zoomed down the highway to Eureka (Eureka! Eureka! I wish every word was as fun as Eureka!) and Mecican food. Grandma approved of this choice, and said I can visit her any time I want. Then sleep. Mommy let me sleep in her helmet. I dreamed I was driving the motorcycle!

Today my parents say we are going on a lost highway. I don't understand how we can go on something lost, but hey, they haven't let me down yet!

Bye!




No comments:

Post a Comment