Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Introducing me!

Hi, I'm Spanky!


My friend Spikey's daddy gave me to my mommy and daddy on their wedding day. Weddings are ok, but I'm an adventure monkey! Turns out, after weddings, there are honeymoons! My favorite! I hope my parents go on lots of honeymoons.

I am a helpful monkey. I helped my mommy stay out of the sun. 

And I helped my daddy get to Portland. 

I think they got me just in time! I don't know how they took care of themselves before.

It wasn't long before they introduced me to motorcycle riding. My mommy made a special spot for me so I'd stay warm and dry.


After I got used to it, she turned me around so I could watch. Man did we go fast! 

Mommy and Daddy took me to Mo's, a famous clam chowder resturaunt!

I was so hungry, I dove into the crackers. They were a little stale. 



Mommy and Daddy took me to meet the Sea Lions. Their cave was scary, so I hid in Daddy's coat.  Then I made some friends! 

Later, we explored the sand. Sand sand sand, lots of warm sand!


And I took my first selfie!


Dinner was yummy Italian. I love the meatballs!  

Then we went to a lighthouse, and spent the night. I can't wait to see where they take me next! Bye!




No comments:

Post a Comment