Friday, May 30, 2014

The mountain that blew its top!

Yesterday was so much fun! We rode motorcycles again. There were lots of big trucks, and it was a little cold. I'm lucky for my cozy little spot on Mommy's bike. 

After a long ride, I made friends with a bear. He let me sit on his head! I think we should be in a circus. 


Then, daddy let me share his pizza. Yummy!


I must have been a very good monkey, because daddy shared his cookie too!


Later I scampered through a field, and stopped to smell the flowers. It felt good to run and run.


Then we got back on the bikes and headed to Crater Lake! It was a long ride, and we didn't see many humans or cars. We were in the wilderness, and it was peaceful.


After getting to Crater Lake National Park, we found our sleeping place.  This was our cozy cabin for the evening.


Then we explored! Mommy and Daddy let me play in the snow again! The snow was taller than Daddy!


Over the snow, you can see Crater Lake!


Silly Daddy photo bombed this one!


It was really amazing how the water was like a mirror.


Selfie!

We went to dinner at the lodge. It was beautiful. Mommy even let me try Elk. Yummy! It was covered in blackberries, my favorite.


I met these two nice ladies who wanted to know all about me and read my blog! I asked if I could get a picture with them.


I took some time thinking in this little corner. I've been thinking about what I want to be when I grow up. I thought about being a circus monkey, but as much as I like bears, I'm scared of lions. I  thought about being a zoo monkey, but I really like to travel.


I guess I'll need more time to reflect on that.


When I woke up this morning, I knew. I want to be famous!!!  I love traveling and meeting people. Maybe those nice ladies I met last night will make me famous! I'm going to go ask mommy how to be famous, and then I'm going to make mail. Mommy promised she'd help me with that today.

Bye!





No comments:

Post a Comment