Monday, May 26, 2014

The day I got in trouble...

Today we ate at In and Out again! I like their fries. Daddy tried a pepper he said would put hair on my chest. I think I have enough hair, thank you very much.


Then we rode in traffic, and decided to turn east. I've been looking forward to this! The nice biker in Monterey told us about a Yummy Pie Place, and that's where we went!



It was so good, we ate it all up, and went for a walk. That's when I got the idea. There was this sign that told me what to do:


I can be a very suggestible monkey sometimes, so I saw a bank, and tried to rob it. 


I'm not very good at robbing banks, so the sherrif came and got me and took me to jail. 


Jail is not a good place. I explained that I was a little monkey that was not going to keep anything I robbed. I showed him the sign that gave me the idea. The sherrif let me go with a stern warning to stay close to my parents and to ask them about any more hair brained ideas I had. Strangely, he looked like he was going to laugh, but I didn't stick around; I wanted to get out of there. 

To help me feel better, Daddy let me drive the KLR through town. 


We went to a big inn, and I studied the map!


I told my parents where to go for dinner, then I stayed home for a nap. It was a big day for a little monkey. 

When Mommy and Daddy got back, Daddy helped me climb onto the ceiling fan. I got to go for a fun ride!



Then it was sleeping time. 

Bye!










No comments:

Post a Comment