Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Hot


Yesterday started in Julian. Mommy scampered around taking pictures before she and Daddy packed up. They told me to drink lots of water, because it was going to be a long ride, and was it!

We rode and rode, and didn't stop except for gas and water. Mommy told me to stay safe in my spot.


It was 100 degrees in the Mohave Desert, and we rode it for 340 miles. Mostly I napped and dreamed of hot things... Volcanoes, ovens, coffee, pie... Mmmm... Pie....

We finally got to a little town called Bishop. Nowheresville, USA, but they had air conditioning. I told mommy and daddy to go to dinner without me; I wanted to lay in front if the air conditioning for the rest of my life!  I regretted it later, though. Mommy told me she had ribs.

After a good nights sleep, we got up early and headed out to the pretty little town. 


Someone sprinkled powdered sugar on the mountains here! Good idea, let's go play!

We went to The Looney Bean, and Mommy said I was a looney bean, and then daddy said she was a looney bean, and then we had scrumptious food.

Today, Yosemite!!  Mommy has been telling me for days about El Capitan and. Half Dome, and Jamestown!

Bye!





No comments:

Post a Comment