Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Spanky rides a cat!

Today was so much fun! We started our ride with some cool morning mist. Winding down the coast, watching the beach under the clouds. 


We got to this little town called Bandon, and shared some fish and chips. Yummy. While mommy and daddy were finishing up, I went exploring. I met Biscuits the Cat, and we were instant friends!


I told him all about riding motorcycles, and he told me all about life as a restaurant cat. Then he asked if I wanted a ride! I said yes, of course, and off we went. He wasn't as fast as a motorcycle (but don't tell him) but he was a great tour guide.



He took me to meet Mr. Turtle and the old man, who were very nice, but were even slower than Biscuits.



Then I got to go to the top of the world... (This makes me think I might be getting closer to getting famous, but I'm not sure.) 

Then Mommy and Daddy found us, and said I was in for a treat. We got to go to a Fudge Factory, and first, they let me try all the flavors. 


Then they let me make some fudge! 


It was time to get back on the bikes. We stopped to take a quick picture when we got to California, and then it was ride ride ride til dinner.


We got to our campsite and set everything up. Daddy was cooking tonight. Mommy and I wanted Chili Mac, and Daddy made it. But, he first almost burned down the whole campsite. His stove didn't quite work the way he expected, and the flames went WOOSH! Way bigger than me! I jumped back and fell off the table. Mommy laughed, of course, cuz she thinks everything is funny. I found the directions and gave them to Daddy. He was so thankful, he made me Apple Crisp for desert.  



Then we all snuggled into the tent together... Mommy on her cot and Daddy on his air mattress. I bounced from one to the other until they told me to stop or I'd have to go sleep on the bike! I settled down in a little tent pocket that was a monkey sized hammock, and fell asleep. I dreamed of riding motorcycles and kitty's and kites and monster trucks, and wondered what else is out there to ride.   



More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment