Tuesday, May 26, 2015

On the Road Again!

I know it's been a while. See, Mommy and Daddy and I did a lot of moving and shaking, and there hasn't been much time to write. And we got a puppy named Moto, and she needed to learn to ride on the Motorcycle, and she wasn't quite the quick study that I was, so she got to do the last few trips.


But I'm back now, and because I'm a big monkey, I got to ride on Daddy's bike! And when I say ride, that's just the beginning. Don't tell Mommy, but on Daddy's motorcycle, I got to fly!!
We rode out some curvy roads, and Daddy rides fast! Zoom, zoom, zoom around the corners we went! And it was getting darker and darker, and colder and colder. We went up some mountains, and came down the other side. And then Daddy said "looks like rain, Spanky, how about you take a little nap?" So I snuggled right down in my little bed on the tank and fell asleep. 


When I woke up, we were in Newport! We were at the house of these nice people. When they weren't looking, I tried to catch their table fish. 



And when everybody went to bed, I hopped around on ALL of the motorcycles in the garage! There were 5! In the morning, Mommy couldn't find me, because I had fallen asleep on the cool old bike, with the wide yellow tank. I want to own that bike some day.
More tomorrow! I hear we are going to have lots of adventures today! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment