Friday, July 22, 2016

The Orygun Run!


Last weekend, Moto and I BOTH got to go on an adventure with Mommy, Daddy, Moto’s other Mommy Tahnee, and more friends!  It was called the Orygun Run.  I got scared that it might be about guns, but Mommy assured me that it was about Motorcycles, and so I was ok.  We were all packed and ready to go!  I got to ride on the front.  From here, I can see everything!











When we got to the first check point, they gave us these cool Bandanna's.  Moto became instantly famous when she put it on.  Here I’ve been wanting practically my whole life to be famous, and all Moto had to do was put on a bandanna. 

This ride was called a “gypsy style ride.”  This meant we got to go all over, and do whatever we wanted, and then camp.  Mama Tahnee picked out LOTS of curvy roads, and we went swish, swish, swish, swish, swish back and forth for hours.  It was AMAZING! 
We found a really beautiful place to have lunch called Summit Lake.



This was our travel party for day 1.  Mommy, Daddy, Mama Tahnee, and Marissa.  I liked Marissa.  She was a lot of personality in a little body.  She was super positive and upbeat.


Summit Lake was really pretty, but I was ready to get back on the motorcycles and go swish swish swish swish again!  I think Mommy has gotten to be a better rider.  We are going much faster than we used to.  I’m glad she got me goggles too, because sometimes I wiggle out from behind the windshield and fly in the wind!


Camping was fun too.  We hung out by the campfire all night.


 In the morning, I was up with the sun. I ran around and pretended to be a farmer until everyone got up.  Then, everyone packed up their tents, and started another day of riding!


We picked up another couple riders this day.  A boy from California named Joshua, and a guy from Portland named Fox.  Moto and I liked Fox.  


Matter of fact, I don’t know if I’ve ever seen Moto like anyone that quickly.  She became a monkey and hopped on his shoulder, and was happy as a clam.  That’s a strange saying.  How do you know clams are happy?  Maybe because they poop pearls. 

Anyway, Fox told us Joshua was a dawdle-bucket, and we agreed.  Joshua decided to ride a different way, and we headed for our curves!


Anyway, we made our own adventure, again with Mama Tahnee choosing the curviest roads for us to ride on.  Moto laid down on the map. I think she got tired of everyone looking at it and not at her. I thought Mommy would tell her to get off the map, but instead Mommy took a picture.  I think Mommy lets Moto get away with too many antics.  



While Mommy was riding, she suddenly saw wings!  A bird flew right out and hit the side of our motorcycle!  Mommy joked that she had gotten her Pokemon for the day, and her friends high fived her. I don’t know what that’s all about.  I don’t understand why a bird would fly into a motorcycle.  I mean, they have little brains, but the birds I met are pretty smart. I guess they get confused about things like motorcycles.



That night, we stayed near a place called Fort Rock.  It was a HUGE rock shaped like a fort.  Not terribly creative, but really cool.






The next day, we did even more curvy roads, and went to a place with LOTS of LAVA!  It was even cooler than Craters of the Moon, because the road was cut through the lava, and instead of 20 miles per hour, you could go 100 miles per hour!  (Mommy says that isn’t legal, but you can go pretty quick.)  It was curvy and pretty and pretty much Monkey Motorcycling Heaven.



That’s it for this trip!  The next time you see me, I’m going to be going to San Jose!  Do you know the way to San Jose? Hahahahahahhahaah! Buh bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment