Thursday, June 5, 2014

A Day at the Park!

One day, my mommy took me to the park. I looked around and saw so many things! There were lots of dogs, and they would smell posts, just like Roxy said, like they were reading a story. And they would smell each other's bottoms!

In the park, there was a swing! Wheeee!


Swinging is like flying way up in the trees! After swinging, I ran across a bridge. 


The bridge bounced up and down and up and down! 

Then I found a tree to play in. It was knotted and bumpy. I love old gnarled trees... They are easy to climb and so much fun!


Later, I went to I've cream! I've cream is magical. It's like pie, only colder.


Mommy had peanut butter ice cream. I thought that was silly; I thought peanut butter was for sandwiches! Until I tried it. Then I knew that peanut butter was for ice cream.

Daddy and Lissy had ice cream cones! They made one just my size!


This was Lissy's. It had decadent chocolate ice cream in it. 

I'm still thinking about how to be famous. I talked to my mommy about it, and she says most people become famous because they do something. Except the Kardashians. Mommy can't figure out why they are famous. I don't know what a Kardashians is... Maybe they are famous because they are cars that run with legs?

Anyway, I'm back to the drawing board on that one.

Speaking of drawing, Mommy helped me make mail!


I wrote to Lissy and Casi.  Then we put it in a mail box!


It was really fun! Send me your address if you want mail. I want to make mail all the time!

Bye!









No comments:

Post a Comment